FIRST TIME STUDENTS (PLEASE READ)
ARE YOU READY TO SWEAT AND HAVE SOME FUN?
What you need to know:
Whether you have never practiced yoga before or have simply been away for awhile we hope you find all of the information you need right here to begin your life changing journey.
ATTENDING YOUR FIRST CLASS
- Simply choose the class time that you want to attend and plan to arrive min. 15 minutes early.
WHAT TO WEAR: Wear something you will be comfortable stretching and sweating in. If you don’t have Yoga clothing, shorts/tank tops, running clothes or swim wear also works. Try to avoid cotton t-shirts or sweatpants as they will likely be too warm. Be sure to bring a change of clothes for afterwards.
- WHAT TO BRING: Bring a bottle for water, an open mind and an open heart.
- MATS & TOWELS: We offer mat/towel service for your convenience. Hand towels are not required.
- WATER: Hydrate well before class by drinking plenty of fluids leading up to class. At the studio we offer complimentary filtered water so please be environment-friendly and bring a reusable bottle to take advantage of this.
- PREPARATION BEFORE CLASS: Avoid heavy meals before class and try to avoid food up to 2 hours before class time. Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach but having some light snacks is okay (e.g. fruit).
- RECOVERY AFTER CLASS: The first 10 – 15 minutes after class is the most crucial time to recover.
- ARRIVE EARLY: Classes start promptly so be sure to arrive on time for class.
- CONGRATULATIONS! You have taken the first step towards living your best life through the practice of Hot Yoga.