Attending Your First Class
First time to our studio?
Here’s what you’ll need on your first day:
- Simply choose any class on our schedule to attend, no pre-registration is required.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the schedule class time for your first class
- Bring something comfortable to wear, light stretch clothing is best.
- Refrain from eating for 2-3 hours prior to taking class.
- Come well hydrated— Bring an empty bottle to fill with alkaline Kangen water.
- Bring a yoga mat or rent one for $2
- Bring a 1-2 large bath or beach towels, or rentals are available for $2 per towel
- Please avoid wearing perfume—some people may have allergies.
- Bring your positive mental attitude, your sense of adventure and don’t forget your happy smiling face.
- Fill out your registration form ahead of time by Clicking Here.
We look forward to having you in class!
New Students Click Here for our Introductory Offer!